Thursday, December 07, 2006

What I've been up to

Hi all!!!

Lately, I've been working at a Nihilistic Software in Novato. We're making an action game with lots of great combat and I'm very proud to be in a team of very talented team of animators. Turns out 6 of us went to the Academy and took the Pixar classes. lol its great to hear what the pixar classes were like before I started. Here is a link to my welcome message.
I keep forgeting to write my bio...

I've also fell in love with figure drawing again. There is a figure drawing workshop down the street and my 1st day was Tuesday and let me say how awesome it was to draw quick sketches where I can change the poses and experiment with attitudes. It felt like I've never stopped drawing even though my skills have gone down a bit. But not for long!!! I'm going to be attending every week and I will be posting some of them if you guys don't mind looking at a rookie trying to draw. lol

Comments and criticism are always welcome! :)

Take care and have a happy holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger adreamtraveler said...

yes post a pic of your tree and your gf, lets SEE THEM!!! mung mung.. lol i remember when you hated us calling you that, anyway good to see you have a blog that you like finally up. WELCOME TO THE NET!! ..your privacy is now gone.... anywho how about some pictures YO??? -peace

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home